Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Xena The Adorable











Xena was adorable as Rotties get.  Like Seabiscuit, though she was small she was mighty.  I have been blessed to know 5 Rottie females.  The first 2 were purebreds from champion lines.  One of which was the sweetest pup I have ever known, until Xena.  Xena was not outdone and fairly matched by my sweet Maggie.  

Xena is missed greatly by her two brothers, Taj (a chow/dobie mix) and Strider (a Gordon Setter/Border Collie mix).  The only thing that these two boys ever agreed on was their love of Xena.  She kept the both in line and happy as all get-out. 

Although she was generally accepting and friendly, she was super protective while riding around in public.  To both dogs and people she was vehement should any approach her beloved car and family.  Car riding, walking, playing with her brothers, belly rubs were all her favorite things.  My wife and I dearly love and deeply miss our short-legged, barrel-bodied, nub-wagging friend and sister. 

We only hope our next female Rottie will be half as sweet and loving as our Xena.  My God, how they grow right into our hearts.  Bless you sweet sister.  I hope you are enjoying the Kingdom of Bliss.  Bob & Jacque.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment